Thursday, October 11, 2007

Robots Need Axle Grease For Easy Joint Movement

I don't know what that title means, but I'm sure it's true. I told myself I was going update this dumb thing on a semi-regular basis, as you can see I told myself a big fat lie. I stink. Oh, Boohoo!

Here's a magnificent short film directed by Alex Winter, who played Bill S. Preston Esquire in the classic movies Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure and Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey called "Entering Texas" aka "Bar-B que Movie". As an added bonus, it also stars the BUTTHOLE SURFERS. Enjoy it!






Another good short film I recommend is "My Sweet Satan" by Jim Van Bebber. Unfortunatly it's not on youtube or any of the other dozen video sites out there. If you want it you'll have to buy Van Bebber's "Deadbeat at Dawn", also great. Have a good day!

No comments: