Sunday, December 02, 2007

Predator 2 Ending Confirmed True

Many of you were probably like me and you just couldn't believe the ending of Predator 2. You know the part where Danny Glover enters the Predator ship and one of the Predator's offers him the old cowboy gun as trophy for killing one of his Predator brethren. I was all like, "No way! There was no Predators back in cowboy times! This is total Bullshit! I can't believe they ruined this perfectly fine film by tacking on this totally unbelievable ending!!"

Well guess what? It turned out I was being a little to judgmental. After extensive research and a whole lot of digging around at the National Archives I found this picture that proves without a shadow of a doubt that the ending of Predator 2 was absolutely, 100 percent TRUE! Feast your hungry eyes on this bad boy:



2 comments:

Nay said...

Thats was no cowboy Gun genius it was a 1776 single shot musket handgun , not a cowboy six shooter smith and Wesson, they been around since 3000 b.c. even before Moses freed his people watch Alien VS Predator that might answer your questions from now on Indie!

benfelts70 said...

Nice picture I was wondering that myself :)